Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

Championship Entries

Hi,

I have most entries for Championships but if you haven't given Natalie or myself your entries

Last chance entries due to me by 4:00pm Tuesday, Aug 1. Please text me if your child has not told us they will be at championships.

The way championships will work is we will meet Tuesday night and see who needs to swim at trials in the morning.  I will update the blog tonight after meeting.  

Any event that has less than 8 swimmers in it will automatically qualify for finals and doesn't swim that event in the morning. 

Trials in the morning starts at 9:00am.  
Warm up at 8:00am. Finals will depend on trials length but count on an 11:00am start to finals and you won't be late. 

Please bring lawn Chairs, blankets, and plenty of towels and healthy food for the day. It will be a long day so bring lunch!  

RAIN DATE IF NEEDED IS Thursday, August 3rd.

Feel free to call me or text with any questions. 


Thanks. 

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment